Re: [AD] About the speed of flat polygon primitives

On 04 Oct 2001, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Improvements for circlefill, ellipsefill and triangle, but otherwise
> > no effect.
>
> The attached patch should mostly close the remaining gap. It revamps a
> little the locking mechanism of the accelerated DGA2 driver.

Committed.  It appears to work for me, except that `hline' was unaffected
(i.e. the accel version was still about half the speed of unaccel).

[...]
> I can't detect any synchronization problem between hw-accel and software
> drawing primitives. A simple GUI test should be sufficient for that.

I played around a little bit with exgui and the test program, and didn't
notice anything, but I wasn't looking very hard.