Re: [AD] About the speed of flat polygon primitives

> Committed.  It appears to work for me, except that `hline' was unaffected
> (i.e. the accel version was still about half the speed of unaccel).

Yes, I should have been clearer in my message: the patch closes the gap
between accel and software drivers when both use the same routines (i.e the
the software drawing routines). It doesn't touch the hw-accel routines.

For the slowness of hw-accel hline(), see my message dated 10/02.

> I played around a little bit with exgui and the test program, and didn't
> notice anything, but I wasn't looking very hard.

That should be sufficient. The menus are a good testbed for the mix between
hw-accel and software drawing primitives.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx