Re: [AD] gui focus in d_menu_proc

> How about the behaviour in the attached patch?  I think it's not bad,
> and doesn't mess up too much code.

All is in the 'too'... ;-)

The behaviour of your patch is better than that of mine (and it actually
makes it useless, so I've attached the diff between the two patches).

There is still a problem in the following situation: in the test program,
open the 'Test' menu and put the mouse over the 'Drawing mode' item, close
the sub-menu with the keys and bring back the selection to 'Graphics mode',
then start cycling through the top-level menus using the right arrow key;
when you're back to the first menu 'Test', the selection is automatically
moved under the mouse cursor.

However it is not caused by the auto-opening patch :-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx