Re: [AD] gui focus in d_menu_proc

On 20 Oct 2001, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Committed.  Btw, you wouldn't happen to feel like fixing the
> > menu-auto-popup-conflicting-with-keyboard-navigation problem,
> > would you?
>
> Are you talking about the bug Bob reported ?
> If so, it is already fixed, at least for me...

I think it's related, but different.  If you put the mouse over a menu
item with a submenu, the submenu opens.  Then push left and quickly
move with the keyboard.  Soon auto-popup will kick in, and the submenu
opens.  Two things wrong:

- Auto-popup shouldn't be in effect once you start using the keyboard.
It should come back in effect only after you move the mouse again.

- If you highlight a menu item with the keyboard, and the auto-popup
kicks in, the item will still appear to be highlighted, even though
auto-popup has put the focus back on the submenu.