[AD] GFX_SAFE mode problems in Linux

Hi, all this applies to console mode

I just checked out the latest version under Linux and I'm having really big
problems with the GFX_SAFE mode

When I run as a normal user, there is no problem (I assume because it picks
FBCon as the driver), but when I try as root (I guess it picks SVGALib, the
screen is all corrupted (also when im able to see the mode selection screen,
SVGALib reports as valid resolutions... 80x80, 160x160 and so!)

That's about console mode

Now about XMode (KDE 2.1.1 mor exactly) I canno't see aything, no matter
which mode I try, all that I see (being root, because if I try as another
user I get
"No VT consoles available") is that it changes of VT and in that new
terminal
i don't see anything, just i see the write cursor and I can write text...

Just wanted to tell my wonderful experience with Allegro under Linux =)