Re: [AD] usprintf behavoir changed

> somewhere between WIP 3935 and 3938, the behavior of usprintf has changed.

Yes, an unexpected side-effect of the addition of uszprintf() to the
library.

> It doesn't always follow that of sprintf anymore.

In a somewhat pathological case, but you're right.

> Is it intended? Because it just broke one of my progs =) I can figure a
> workaround, but I think this change was not intended... if it was, sorry
> for the question.

Breaking a standard behaviour is obviously not the best thing to do, so no,
it wasn't intended ;-)

I fixed the bug four days ago in the CVS tree, so the fix will be in 3.9.40
WIP.

Meanwhile you can either apply the patch I've attached to 3.9.39 WIP or
download the entire modified file from the CVS inteface at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alleg/

Thanks for the bug report.

--
Eric Botcazou