Re: [AD] Proposal for a timetable

At 12:01 18/09/01 +0200, you wrote:
>I think we really shouldn't postpone the 4.0 release another time and miss
>the end-of-year deadline. Therefore, targeting December 10 2001 as the
>release date (fourth anniversary of Allegro 3.0), I propose the following
>timetable:
[snip]

It's fine by me, although I'd like to modify the setup program to allow the
user to select values for gfx_card and gfx_cardw as well as the things that
are in there now. Provided no one objects to this, I'll implement it,
probably sometime next week.

I think I'd also like to add a gfx_cardf or something, so that we have
config variables corresponding to each of GFX_AUTODETECT,
GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED and GFX_AUTODETECT_FULLSCREEN.

Opinions?
--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of science, University of Amsterdam