Re: [AD] Proposal for a timetable

> set_gfx_mode(GFX_AUTODETECT,...)
> Ignores the value of gfx_card in allegro.cfg completely.

Starting with 3.9.37 WIP, you can't use older configuration files. The
changes are minor (we only added sections for the system variables) but they
break the files. Either use the new allegro.cfg template of manually add the
required sections in your file.

> would it not be a good idea to implement a form of resizability now that
> allegro officially acceped the existance of a windowed world

That's a long-term goal as it will likely require a revamp of the windowed
drivers and modifications in the core code.

> What you y'all think, is that doable before 4.0?

Clearly no.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx