Re: [AD] e-mail addresses

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Chris La Mantia wrote:

> Do you  really get that much spam from the contributors list?

I have no idea.  I would like to address all places that my e-mail address
appears on the web and I think its irresponsible for it to be posted.

I am simply trying to address part of the problem, which is mostly my
fault.

If spam proofing is so terrible, then I would like my e-mail address
removed so that someone doesn't end up posting it again.