Re: [AD] Polish messages and keyboard

> Not officially, which has made things go unsynchronized.

A little bit.

> Really? I've always thought of a language being a noun :-?

Ok, ok, languages are nouns (but they originally come from the adjective or
am I totally wrong ?)

> Both wrong :) First of all, having everything in english is useless for
> any non-english speaking person. Both language and country should be
> written in the native language of the country. Such native names are also
> AFAIK more close to the iso langcodes (we use es for España, not sp for
> Spain). Note that if these strings should not be translated, they are
> pretty useless in the .cfg files, the values could be hardcoded in some
> other variable or file name.

I agree. Then:
- name of the country in native language for the keyboard,
- name of the language in itself :-) for the language.

The French files are already up-to-date but they are roughly the only ones
(except of course the UK and US files).

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx