Re: [AD] Polish messages and keyboard

>  I've updated polish patch which I sent you a year ago :-)
>  Please, commit it this time and rebuild dat files.

Looking further at your configuration file, I found something strange: your
altgr_lower and altgr_upper tables are respectively the same as your
accent1_lower and accent1_upper tables. Moreover the entries in those tables
are really 'accent' entries: KEY_A, KEY_O, KEY_Z and so on.

I don't know the Polish keyboard, but the French one has got a special
accent too (circumflex) that can be put on the vowels. The behaviour of this
accent is described in the accent1_lower and accent1_upper tables only
(KEY_A, KEY_I, KEY_O and so on) and has nothing to do with AltGr.

Hence my question: do you really need to use both AltGr and accent1 to
produce the same special letters ? Couldn't accent1 be sufficient ?

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx