Re: [AD] Color convertors

> I've been modifying the color convertors (icolconv.s) to allow working
> spans of any length (also making them faster in the process :), as
> requested by Angello for the BeOS port.

I just re-added the support for rectangles of any width to the color
conversion code without any optimization (i.e modifying as little as
possible the current code). The support is enabled by default and can be
disabled by defining ALLEGRO_COLORCONV_ALIGNED_WIDTH in one of the
configuration header files (as Windows does in alconfig.h).

The code was tested on 16,24 and 32-bit desktops (hence no test for 15-bit
desktop), both with and without MMX and with and without aligned widths.

I'm going to add the remaining stuff needed by BeOS.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx