Re: [AD] CVS: allegro/resource/keyboard ch.cfg,1.1,1.2cz.cfg,1.1,1.2fr.cfg,1.1,1.2ru.cfg,1.1,1.2 se.cfg,1.1,1.2

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> > But in that case, those keyboards will be for example "Venezuelan" :-)
> >  etc. Just like US and UK keyboards. And it's also strange to have
> > "Keyboard: Czech Republic".
>
> I think we need to clearly differentiate keyboard layouts and languages,
> because they are not in an one-to-one mapping.

I suggest to revert it back to "Czech" keyboard, "Spanish" keyboard,
"French Swiss" keyboard and so on. It's consistent with other software and
it's also nicer (for me). And maybe translate it to their native
languages.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh