Re: [AD] CVS: allegro/resource/keyboard ch.cfg,1.1,1.2cz.cfg,1.1,1.2fr.cfg,1.1,1.2 ru.cfg,1.1,1.2 se.cfg,1.1,1.2

> There are no russian or chinese or japanese glyphs neither in the standard
> font nor in the setup font :-)

Right, but there is already an (admittedly truncated) Unicode font in the
package (example/unifont.dat) that contains characters of the three
languages. We could extend it to support the name of these languages.

> But in that case, those keyboards will be for example "Venezuelan" :-)
>  etc. Just like US and UK keyboards. And it's also strange to have
> "Keyboard: Czech Republic".

I think we need to clearly differentiate keyboard layouts and languages,
because they are not in an one-to-one mapping.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx