Re: [AD] CVS: allegro/resource/keyboard ch.cfg,1.1,1.2cz.cfg,1.1,1.2fr.cfg,1.1,1.2ru.cfg,1.1,1.2 se.cfg,1.1,1.2

> I suggest to revert it back to "Czech" keyboard, "Spanish" keyboard,
> "French Swiss" keyboard and so on. It's consistent with other software and
> it's also nicer (for me).

Note that, in the 3.0 version, all keyboard mappings used the country name.
In the 3.12 version, all keyboard mappings except those I just corrected
used the country names. So I only made the things more consistent.

And again there is IMHO the need to underline the distinction.

> And maybe translate it to their native languages.

Yes.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx