Re: [AD] CVS: allegro/resource/keyboard ch.cfg,1.1,1.2cz.cfg,1.1,1.2fr.cfg,1.1,1.2ru.cfg,1.1,1.2 se.cfg,1.1,1.2

I think even giving names to countries and other peoples languages is a bit
political these days.
We can leave that to the supplier of the keyboard.  For instance, before the
war in Yugoslavia, IBM sold two versions of the Serbo-Croat keyboard.  One
had Latin characters, and another had Cyrillic, but the name of the
language, the people, the country were all the same.  Now the war has
happened, it may be fairer to call them the "Croatian" and the "Serbian"
keyboards but its getting onto dodgy ground to use anything but what the
manufacturer says.

IBM designed most of the PC keyboards we use and they use 2 character codes.

US,UK,FR,ES,DE,JP  etc.

and if these have a long name for display, it should be "ASCII friendly"
native e.g. "JP == NIHONGO" or we should
have a Unicode font capable of displaying all supported keyboards ( e.g.
Japanese needs Katakana)

With USB Keyboards it is likely that people will start using Mac KBs on
their PC, or PC keyboards on their Sun.
In this case names like  IBM103_US  make sense.

(¢)(¢) plonk