Re: [AD] Color convertors

> The new routines will make it possible to run the Windows windowed driver
> on 8-bit desktops once I figure out how to retrieve the system palette.

I've now figured it out ;-)

The attached patch (I already commited) adds support for 8-bit desktops to
the Windows windowed driver, using Bob's new color conversion routines. The
driver is now complete I think (minus cross-conversion between 15-bit and
16-bit, but it is purposely disabled).

And big surprise: all the former problems with the RGB map have vanished on
my box, I don't know really why...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx