Re: [AD] Dev-C++ installation instructions

Henrik Stokseth wrote:

[snip]

Attached is a rewrite of the readme.mgw file. I haven't tested the
instructions on all the builds yet and you should get a chance to comment on
it before i put it in the allegro repository. as you can see I've tried to
not make a mess of things. :o)

It's missing the make & fileutils packages! You'll also need to add the special instructions for installing make.

Otherwise, it looks good. I haven't tested it at all though, so I'll take your word for it. You should mention the fact that other versions of gcc should be uninstalled since their utilities may interfere (as in your case :)

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)