[AD] Dev-C++ installation instructions

There seems to be a lot of people who still can't get Dev-C++ to work correctly with Allegro, so I've written up a detailed set of instructions on how to do that. I posted it up on the allegro.cc web-board, and it seems to be fairly complete.

http://www.allegro.cc/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000083

It would be nice if these instructions were included with Allegro so I don't have to refer people to the above address every time.

Thanks

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)