Re: [AD] [TODO] graphics mode selector

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, this issue was already raised several times. I'm going to swap the
> windowed driver and the overlay driver in the Windows gfx driver list so
> that the former will be autodetected first.

On what occasion? If i were to make a game one day I would much prefear that
autodetect picked me a fullscreen mode. Both for speed and for the fact that
most games today actually run fullscreen for obvious reasons. If it is the
likelyness that the mode will actually work you're concerned with, then we
already got the GFX_SAFE driver which is for that purpose.

-henrik