[AD] [TODO] graphics mode selector

About 'gfx_mode_select* should use get_gfx_mode_list when available'...

I can think of two ways of doing that:
- we simply check against the gfx mode list that the resolution is valid; if
not, we display a nice popup box with a "Try again" message,
- we dynamically change the contents of list boxes: for the simple
gfx_mode_select(), we change the list of resolutions according to the
selected gfx driver, for the extended gfx_mode_select_ex() we'll have to
choose between driver->depth->resolution or driver->resolution->depth.

Either way, it seems evident to me that the three autodetected drivers that
get listed at the top of the list don't fit at all into this plan and, after
thinking a little more about that, I'm now wondering: what are they listed
in the mode selector for ?

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx