Re: [AD] trying to make allegro compatible with MFC

> Theoritically yes, but it requires some Win32 specific types to be
> defined. I'll investigate on that.

I think we should finally keep the magic main emulation unchanged. But to
avoid conflicts between Allegro and Win32 programs that define their own
WinMain() entry point, I simply added an ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN compilation
option that prevents the NO_STRICT option from being defined.

I'm going to update the docs about it as well as the ALLEGRO_AND_MFC option.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx