Re: [AD] namespace collision

>> > (1) `clear' becomes `clear_bitmap' in source.
>> > (2) `allegro.h' gets "#define clear(bmp) clear_bitmap(bmp)".
>> > (3) You can switch off (2) with a #define before #include <allegro.h>.
>> > (4) People who take the address of `clear' need to use
>> >     `clear_bitmap' instead.  People who have member functions called
>> >     `clear' need to do (3) and use `clear_bitmap'.
>
>Committed.  I haven't updated the examples/tests, just in case we
>need to revert this.

I had literally *tons* of problems compiling Allegro under BeOS after that
modification... The Be API already uses "clear" as a macro, so to avoid
problems I changed alinline.h to declare clear as an inline function calling
clear_bitmap if under BeOS, instead of declaring it as a macro; it works now,
but I wanted to inform you about this.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx