Re: [AD] namespace collision

On 06 Aug 2001, George Foot <gfoot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> e.g. for RSXNTDJ we used to define all API variables to be
> pointers, e.g.
>
>     #define key (*key)
>
> but this broke things like the DIALOG struct which also have a
> `key' member, and function prototypes with `key' parameters.

Can you remember if there are a lot of these?

As for DIALOG.key, would changing that to something else be really
bad?  Probably few people (if any) reference that anyway.

On the whole, I think the Mass Renaming is a good idea.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
BUCKLINT (BUCK lint), n.  The fine red and blue threads running through