[AD] Suggestions

Hi! A few suggestions:

* Add POLYTYPE_ZBUF_READ, a mode where polygons
are drawn as usual but no data is sent to the Z-buffer, allowing
several polygons to be drawn on top of each other.
This is a common technique used in GL, D3D among others.

* Add something like
int zbuffer_put(int x, int y, float z);
Adding the Z if it is closer, returning TRUE or FALSE depending
on if this was done or not. This allows for a simple manual interface
with the Z-buffer. Right now, this undocumented stuff feels
like a ticking bomb...

* Possibly normal read and write to Z-buf but I don't
see a need for them. The other command replaces these
but runs faster.

* In my dreams: What about a drawing mode were pixels
are tested against Z? Have no idea how this would be implemented
with the current API though...

CYA!