[AD] ouch! (reg. allegro beos port)

I'm reading here on http://www.pcworld.no that Palm has recently bought Be
corporation for 11 million dollars. This means that the BeOS functionality
will be integrated into PalmOS and any future development on BeOS will
stop!!! This will obviously have nasty consequences for the BeOS port.

I don't think that anything should change in the CVS repository and in any
pre-4.0 WIP releases, but dropping some incomplete or otherwise unmaintained
ports from allegro in the 4.0 release might be a thing we should do. I was
thinking  these should be released in a separate package. IIRC Peter said
something simmilar but [AD] isn't archieved so I can't check. A penny for
your hearing your point of view George?

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net