Re: [AD] ouch! (reg. allegro beos port)

On 20 Aug 2001, Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think that anything should change in the CVS repository and in any
> pre-4.0 WIP releases, but dropping some incomplete or otherwise unmaintained
> ports from allegro in the 4.0 release might be a thing we should do. I was
> thinking  these should be released in a separate package. IIRC Peter said
> something simmilar but [AD] isn't archieved so I can't check.

I only said we shouldn't let the Mac and QNX ports bog us down.  I'm
fine to leave them in with the 4.0 package, and just mark them as
incomplete.

Re: removing the RSXNTDJ port, I'll be happy to see it go :-)

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
SCRIBLINE (SKRIB line), n.  The blank area on the back of credit cards