Re: [AD] Proposal for a set_icon function

I have to agree with Javier, although I'm wary of the bloat, it's things
like this which make it hard to sell an Allegro program as a 'proper'
Windows program. I think now the window title is 'in' then so should the
icon.  It should of course be an Allegro bitmap, converting it is the Win
App Designer's problem.

on another note
Is everyone so sure that DOS can|will not support switching?  OpenDOS
appears to
be in development still and that is based on DR-DOS.

Matt