Re: [AD] Unicode example program

>That beats all ;-) Are you not Spanish ?
>I put English, French and Spanish because they are the 3 most
>internationalized languages (ok, that's perhaps not totally true for French,
>but I'm biased :-)

As I recall, the three most common languages (in order) are Mandarin,
English and French. And Spanish is bound to be one of the most
frequently encountered as well.

But does anybody want to do a Klingon translation? I'm sure somebody
could glean enough by watching the consoles in various ST episodes to
provide a KlingAlleg add-on for the GUI, or something ;-)

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/