Re: [AD] Unicode example program

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> That beats all ;-) Are you not Spanish ?
> I put English, French and Spanish because they are the 3 most
> internationalized languages (ok, that's perhaps not totally true for French,
> but I'm biased :-)

I was born in Poland, but I feel Spanish since I came here when I was 5
years old. Maybe Japanese (or Klingons :) won't be impressed reading their
motherlanguage and Spanish may look more exotic to them, but I think an
unicode example should show usage of non ascii characters, which is the
point of the unicode routines, and the spanish welcome message doesn't
have any, you already have english for that.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org