RE: RE: [AD] src/gui.c hotkey and hidden widgets patch

>Peter, have you mentionned a project for allowing more in depth
>GUI stuff ?

If you are considering adding something new to Allegro's gui, please take a look at DEPUI.  It's very small, efficient and very portable.
I'm willing to contribute whatever code to Allegro that you might want.  I'd also like some feedback as to what people think about the API and the whole structure.

Doug

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/