Re: [AD] CVS snapshots available from Sourceforge.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> BTW! grzegorz, i tried to update the wip.html file but permissions for the
> mirrored allegro pages is set to -rw-r--r--. please change the group for all
> files to alleg and change permissions to include group read/write access.
> thanks!

:-? I remember doing this some time ago for another developer... do you
mean the files in the wipdll directory? Maybe I forgot those. Anyway, I
can't login to the shell account, ssh even prompts me for password and I
am using authorized_keys. The password works with the web login, my cvs
directories work too, I don't know what's happening. Does some of the
project admins know what is happening?

I can't believe they banned me from the shell account, all the girls in
the photos are over 21 years old! (I'm joking, just saw Evolution :-)

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org