[AD] Watcom C 11 - micro howto

Hello Conductors,

So, after all it is possible to build Allegro WIP with Watcom C 11.

1) in allegro\include\allegro\al386wat.h:
remove last character in file - "}" (line 221)

2) do "make depend" before "make"

3) do "make" - this will work fine up to linking of library. I tried
to use wlink for Windows instead of dos one, and it worked! I've got
Allegro and examples compiled.

But: only very simple text and mode 13h examples are actually work.
All other programs hangs computer (HP VA - Pentium Pro 180, 80MB RAM,
2.5GB HDD, SB 16 PNP, Matrox Millennium 220 2MB, Windows 98.
Nothing special or fancy).

--
Best regards,
 Adrian                          mailto:aoboroc@xxxxxxxxxx