Re: [AD] mode list patch committed.

> now i have commited a patch which implements get_gfx_mode_list and
> destroy_gfx_mode_list functions which queries the graphics drivers for a
> list of possible resolutions & colordepths. brief documentation has been
> added and a common fetch_mode_list() function for all VESA drivers has
> been implemented.

Would it not be better to create a branch in the CVS repository and wait
until it has more matured in order to merge it ? I mean, the gfx mode list
is not a little feature and will require a large amount of code to be added.

But I don't know the first thing about CVS branches ;-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx