Re: [AD] [TODO] some things

> - would you mind if I applied my old patch to workaround the DOS mouse
> bug?

I've attached the patch I'm going to apply.

> - uvsnprintf(): I propose to code 'usnprintf()' and 'uvsnprintf()'

I've attached the patch. usnprintf() and uvsnprintf() can render any format
string containing any number of arguments of any sizes and properly truncate
the output.

The 2 functions usprintf() and uvsprintf() become wrappers for uvsnprintf(),
so that I'm wondering if it wouldn't be clever to usnprintf()-ify the whole
library.

Comments ?

--
Eric Botcazou