RE: [AD] mouse bug

> i have had a bad day, sorry

Please accept my apologies too, I shouldn't have reacted that much.

> again, that's how all the other mouse drivers (dos, linux, etc) works
> if you find a better way though, im not against it

I was not saying that not, just that I could see too being a problem in
some cases.
How about a simple square function ? A multiply (possibly with a clamp)
should not take much time if using fixed points (conversions to/from floats
would be a bit slow, and this is likely to be performance sensitive code,
as mouse move events usually arrive in bursts). This would accelerate the
large moves but keep the small ones small.

Comments ?

--
Lyrian