Re: [AD] mouse bug

> > again, that's how all the other mouse drivers (dos, linux, etc) works
> > if you find a better way though, im not against it
>
> I was not saying that not, just that I could see too being a problem in
> some cases.
> How about a simple square function ? A multiply (possibly with a clamp)
> should not take much time if using fixed points (conversions to/from
floats
> would be a bit slow, and this is likely to be performance sensitive code,
> as mouse move events usually arrive in bursts). This would accelerate the
> large moves but keep the small ones small.
>
> Comments ?

a square function?
well, it would make the speed even bigger, wouldnt it?
for example, 2 pixels would become 4, and 4 16...

remember also that mouse function with the multiplying is called so often
that you must move the mouse very fast in order to get that *2 or *4
acceleration (and in fact, that's the whole point, isnt it?)