Preparing for 3.9.36 (was Re: [AD] Windowed drivers color conversion)

On 03 May 2001, George Foot <gfoot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:02:13PM +0200, Isaac Cruz wrote:
> > If you don't mind, I'll commit this when new WIP is out (this weekend?)
>
> If nobody else is pencilled up to do this, and we're ready for a
> new WIP, I'm happy to do it this weekend -- I have nothing
> better to do. :)  And I guess I have a vested interest, since it
> improves AllegroGL.

I was going to do it, but you can do it if you like.

Anyway, I've updated the changes and thanks files.  Everyone, please
go over them, and also for 3.9.35 too (since no one got a chance to
do that ;-)  I may have underrepresented some work, and probably
overrepresented my own.  Here are ChangeLogs you can compare against:

    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/ChangeLog.3935
    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/ChangeLog.3936

Also, one of the entries [see first complaint below] I simply cannot
figure out.  I think it's two or three of Eric's patches.

P.S. Isaac, I don't mean to be a jerk about this, but:

(1) Please, no more of these:

	* src/win/: wddraw.c, wgdi.c, wsystem.c, wwnd.c, wddmode.c,
	wddovl.c, wddwin.c, wgdi.c, wmouse.c: no message

(2) Commit unrelated patches separately.

(3) Remember to write "committed" email messages (though I have also
forgotten).  It helps track exactly which patches have already been
committed.  And when I'm updating changes._tx, it makes it easier to
find messages, when I'm looking for more information.

Thanks,

Peter