Re: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

> That's getting a bit complicated right there.  I suggest we forget
> this idea then, until someone complains.

Let's simply use your initial approach (passing -1 and -1) and define well
dubbed constants, something like OLD_FILESEL_WIDTH and OLD_FILESEL_HEIGHT.

> If you can, please make the changes and commit the patch.

I'm in the process of trying to understand it...
Meanwhile, I've attached revised versions of ascii.diff and fbcon.diff.
Could you take a look at them, because I don't feel very comfortable with
this Unicode business...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx