Re: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

On 11 May 2001, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And I like very much the file_select_ex_ex() function :-)

Well, I don't!  (ok, I do, but I don't want to see it in the API :-)

I propose we just change `file_select_ex' it to support the size
parameter, and depreciate use of `file_select'.  We can make
"file_select_ex(msg, path, ext, n, -1, -1)" do what `file_select'
does (i.e. no stretching).  Ok, that's a little yuck too.

--
TOILET TOUP'EE, n.  Any shag carpet that causes the lid to become
top-heavy, thus creating endless annoyance to male users.