RE: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

> > And I like very much the file_select_ex_ex() function :-)
>
> Well, I don't!  (ok, I do, but I don't want to see it in the API :-)

the only problem is keeping bacward compatibility. i didn't really
like the _ex naming in the first place, and i suspect she did this
as a joke :P
in any case, all unsafe functions should be deprecated, or at least
pointed at as being unsafe, so the user at least *knows* that.

--
Lyrian