Re: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

> From Annie again.
> Descriptions included in the patches.
> If anybody using Unicode in some programs could test those, it
> would be great, as Unicode with latin characters does not help much.
> Most of these fixes are here to patch crashes when using 16 bit encoding.

I tried to review the 3 patches and I made some corrections (surrounded in
the original patches), but as it is the first time I seriously cope with
Unicode stuff, I may have actually screwed them up a little...
Could Annie take a look at the revised patches and correct my corrections ?

NB: the behaviour described in the docs (returning 0 if the path was
truncated) is not yet implemented... easier to say than to do :-)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx