Re: [AD] desktopresolution (2)

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Maybe it would be best to make windowedness be a gfx_capability
> > > flag.
> >
> > This was already discussed some time ago by Angelo and Peter. And I don't
> > remember what came after.

Hmm, I don't remember discussing this at all.

> GFX_AUTODETECT_FULLSCREEN... This patch never got applied so far, because of
> the possible set_gfx_mode() rewrite; personally I've worked on that
> function, and I don't see how a rewrite would make it cleaner, keeping its
> various functionalities at the same time (looking at the possible config
> file, autodetecting, managing GFX_SAFE, etc.).

Actually, I was more interested in changing the [graphics] driver
lists to be dynamic, so we can support plugin drivers more easily.
Maybe that wouldn't affect `set_gfx_mode' so much, but I thought we
might as well have a go at cleaning it up.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
MOTSPUR (MOT sper), n.  The pesky fourth wheel on a shopping cart that