Re: [AD] desktop resolution (2)

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry this is late, but, shouldn't it return 0 on success and a
> > negative value on failure?
> Nevertheless, I would agree to the change if you also modify
> desktop_color_depth() or simply move the get_desktop_resolution() entry
> ahead of that of desktop_color_depth() in the docs (so as to make the latter
> the exception to the general rule).

With some persuadink, comrade, it not needink to be exception!
Please to be repeatink after me:

  Return value of `desktop_color_depth' is meaninkful, not error
  code.  Not needink to follow zero/negative convention..
  Allegro beink very consistent.. very consistent..

Convinced, da?  If anyone askink, can be persuadink them.  If
askink why Allegro not returnink DA and NYET for booleans, be
smackink on the head and tellink not to be askink questions.

P.S. behaviour of get_desktop_resolution() beink changed in CVS.

</pitr>