Re: [AD] desktopresolution (2)

> the use of knowing if you can have a window or a fullscreen mode is
> in most cases cosmetic, but knowing what you can set on a vesa fbcon
> is vital, as the mode is fixed at boot time.

Ok, I don't want to further insist.
But note that the method is defined at the system level and not at the gfx
driver level, so a little hack has probably to be coded (not by me, I don't
know the first thing about the linux framebuffer).

> how about:
> get_desktop_rseolution(int *x,int *y,int *windowed) then ?

I don't like very much.
We can instead rely on set_gfx_mode(GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED, ...).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx