[AD] desktop resolution (2)

I've coded the general framework for the desktop resolution getter function:
its prototype is 'int get_desktop_resolution(int *width, int *height)' and
it returns a positive value on success, 0 on failure.

I chose the most obvious way of doing the things; now we have at least a
basis we can start discussing from...

Here's the current state of each port with regard to the new method:
- DOS: done (NULL method)
- Windows: done
- Linux: done (NULL method, like for desktop_color_depth)
- X11: done
- Beos: todo (currently NULL method)
- QNX: todo (currently NULL method)
- Mac: todo (compilation broken, I didn't manage to build a proper diff !)

Off topic: Peter, the changes you made to src/linux/svgalib.c prevent the
library from compiling on my box. 'vga_version' is undeclared in my header
files (SVGAlib 1.4.0).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx