Re: [AD] The X11 Video Extension Patch

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 09:05:03PM +0200, Angelo Mottola wrote:
> I've examined the code, and it's weird the mouse warping hack doesn't
> work... Anyway, I solved the problem with the addition of a simple line of
> code that isn't even worth a diff:
>
> XMoveWindow(_xwin.display, _xwin.window, 0, 0);
>
> right above the mouse warping hack lines.
> Ok, that's all for now, I'll do more testings later.

That's pretty much what AllegroGL seems to do in the fullscreen
X mode -- but you could also try instead:

    XF86VidModeSetViewPort(_xwin.display, _xwin.screen, X, Y);

where X and Y are the actual window coordinates.  AllegroGL
cheats a bit though, setting these to 0 and also the actual
window coordinates to 0 when it creates the window.

George

--
Random project update:
22/06/2000: AllegroGL documentation:  http://allegrogl.sourceforge.net/