Re: [AD] The X11 Video Extension Patch

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, other than the random crashes after a few switches (which are really
> random: I can switch several times without crashing, but I can also hit a
> crash after a couple of switches since the program started)

That confirms it then.  Allegro is doing something that XFree86
doesn't like.  But I have no idea what :-(  Anyone want to take
a guess?  (really, I'm running out of ideas)

> XMoveWindow(_xwin.display, _xwin.window, 0, 0);

Thanks, I must have removed it while shuffling things around.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
ZIMETER (ZI me tur, a unit of measure), n.  The last four of five inches