[AD] I will rewrite... the web page :)

Hi.

After my initial excitement, I have changed my mind and will leave
set_gfx_mode for another time. Sorry, I don't want to look like willing to
do noise instead of work, but I have rechecked my personal todo list and
I've got something big to do since long ago, and that is the web page.

At the moment I mantain the english pages, well, I just put some text
there from time to time, nothing serious. And there's s little confusion
because some sites are mirroring the english pages and other links are
translations of the web page.

More importantly, the styles accross the translated web sites aren't
homogeneous, unsyncronized and not centralized, all of which is really
bad.