Re: [AD] BEOS bugs

Javier González <xaviergonz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > somebody should change that file to LF
> >
> > What Allegro version did you got? WIP 3.9.34 or latest CVS? I never
> > encountered this problem myself, so maybe the file was stored in the
> > official WIP in DOS format without fixing it first...
> I've got latest CVS (from 5 hours or so)

AFAIK, all text files in CVS are stored in Unix format.  I confirmed
this with a little test (unix2dos fixbe.sh; cvs update fixbe.sh
shows "M" for modified).  In short: your fault.  :-)

--
SPUBBLING (SPUB ling), v.  The superhuman feat of trying to wash one's
hands and manipulate the "water saving" faucets at the same time.